Policies & Contracts
On this page you will find policies and required forms/contracts. Please read all camp policies in detail.
- Camp registration is online only. We use CampDoc, an online registration platform. To fully register for camps, you must complete the Health Profile in CampDoc 100% .
- Camp spaces are assigned to campers in the order that the registration is received. Morehead’s online registration system provides real-time status updates that show the spaces remaining in each camp as you register.
- Your child can participate only in those camps designed for the grade level they will enter in fall 2023. NO EXCEPTIONS. This will ensure the best possible academic and social environment for all campers.
- Your child can participate in a named camp only once during the summer. For example, a camper cannot register for “LEGO Robotics” more than once.
- A $50 deposit for each camp is required at the time of registration. Camp deposits are nonrefundable unless Morehead cancels the camp.
- The balance of each camp fee must be paid by May 15, 2023. If you register on or after this date, you must pay the full camp fee at the time of registration.
- For Coding Adventures, there will be a technology fee of $44.
- Morehead members at the Family Plus level and above receive a 10% discount on every camp session. If you are not a Morehead member, you can become a member today.
- If you are a current student, staff, or faculty member of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, you are eligible for a 7% discount on all camps. Only one camp discount code can be used at check out. Request more information at email@example.com.
*Please visit this page for a complete list of camp fees for 2023.
- If you cancel your registration for a camp on or before May 15, 2023, you’ll receive a refund of fees paid for that camp minus the deposit.
- If you cancel on or after May 16, 2023, you will not receive any refund for that camp. Instead, your fees (minus the deposit) will be designated as a tax-deductible contribution to the Morehead Summer Science Camps scholarship fund.
- If Morehead cancels a camp, you’ll receive a full refund of fees paid for that camp (including the deposit). Morehead reserves the right to cancel a camp if enrollment is low.
You must use Morehead’s online registration system to register your child for camp. Within 30 minutes after you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation by email. If you have completed online registration but have not received your registration confirmation within 30 minutes, please check your email spam filter to be sure that your registration confirmation wasn’t blocked by the spam filter.
Your child cannot attend camp unless the Health Profile in CampDoc is 100% complete. This includes uploading all immunization records.
Morehead reserves the right to cancel a registration if the Health Profile in CampDoc is not complete within two weeks of that registration.