Experts in original fulldome planetarium show production
Morehead Planetarium and Science Center is a leader in the production of original fulldome planetarium shows. Theaters across the United States and around the world have leased Morehead productions – our shows can be seen on four continents and in more than 30 states!
Morehead has partnered with leaders in the field to distribute our shows. Please visit the websites of these partners to learn more about leasing a Morehead production:
Check out our July 2021 feature in The Well
Contact Jay Heinz, Assistant Director of Digital Production and Strategy, at email@example.com.
Show Marketing Kits
If your planetarium is leasing one of Morehead’s original productions, Morehead offers marketing materials (including graphics, templates, and other resources) to help you promote your show to your audience. These materials may be used ONLY to promote Morehead original productions. If you have questions about marketing a Morehead original production, please contact Morehead’s marketing office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Morehead Planetarium and Science Center, a unit of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, distributes its fulldome planetarium show production Grossology & You via Sky-Skan or Spitz to fulldome planetariums worldwide.
Planetariums that have leased Grossology & You are invited to use the resources below for print, broadcast and online marketing. Please contact Morehead’s marketing office at email@example.com if you encounter any problems with these resources.
The following statements are required in “Grossology & You” marketing:
This presentation and all related materials are based on the book “Grossology and You” published by Price Stern Sloan. GROSSOLOGY® is a registered trademark of Penguin Young Readers Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC.
“Addressing the Science of Really Gross Things: Engaging Young Learners in Biomedical Science Through a Fulldome Show and Supporting Curricula” is supported by a Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA), Grant Number #1R25OD010522-01, from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NCRR or NIH.
- Grossology & You marketing kit handbook (PDF file, 2 MB)
- Grossology & You images (ZIP file, 6.4 MB) – JPG image files for major characters (The Kid, Noreen Neuron, Scabby, Boogie and Flatus), the “beverage burp” scene, the “bicycle bruise” scene, cartoon bacteria and the Grossology & You title.
- Grossology & You small web banners (ZIP file, 10 MB) – This zipped folder includes individual, editable PSD files in these sizes: 160×600 pixels, 250×250 pixels, 300×250 pixels
- Grossology & You large web banners (ZIP file, 13 MB) – This zipped folder includes individual, editable PSD files in these sizes: 720×300 pixels and 728×90 pixels.
- Grossology & You script Copyright 2014, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Grossology & You trailer (YouTube link)
Please contact Morehead’s Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Grossology & You 24″ x 36″ display poster (52 MB) file.