Morehead Planetarium and Science Center, a unit of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, distributes its fulldome planetarium show production Grossology & You via Sky-Skan or Spitz to fulldome planetariums worldwide.
Planetariums that have leased Grossology & You are invited to use the resources below for print, broadcast and online marketing. Please contact Morehead's marketing office at email@example.com if you encounter any problems with these resources.
The following statements are required in "Grossology & You" marketing:
This presentation and all related materials are based on the book “Grossology and You” published by Price Stern Sloan. GROSSOLOGY® is a registered trademark of Penguin Young Readers Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC.
“Addressing the Science of Really Gross Things: Engaging Young Learners in Biomedical Science Through a Fulldome Show and Supporting Curricula” is supported by a Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA), Grant Number #1R25OD010522-01, from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NCRR or NIH.
Grossology & You Online Assets
- Grossology & You marketing kit handbook (PDF file, 2 MB)
- Grossology & You images (ZIP file, 6.4 MB) - JPG image files for major characters (The Kid, Noreen Neuron, Scabby, Boogie and Flatus), the "beverage burp" scene, the "bicycle bruise" scene, cartoon bacteria and the Grossology & You title.
- Grossology & You poster, 24" x 36" display (PDF file, 52 MB)
- Grossology & You web banners (ZIP file, 5 MB) - This zipped folder includes individual, editable PSD files in these sizes: 160x600 pixels, 250x250 pixels, 300x250 pixels, 720x300 pixels and 728x90 pixels.
- Grossology & You script Copyright 2014, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Grossology & You trailer (YouTube link)